Saturday, September 22, 2012

Facing A Trial In Jesus Name

          Welcome! I know it has been a while since I last posted a blog. I have been pretty busy. School just started last month, and as a Sophomore in high school I have a lot going on. Homework.. etc, etc. But, anyways God has worked a lot out in my life ever since I last wrote a blog, which was last year in October.
           My sister received the Holy Ghost at the Holiday Youth Convention in Dec. of last year. It was one of those moments that just made the rest of my year! :D Then this year in August of 2012 my best friend Katie and her mom Emily were baptized in Jesus Name! How exciting!!
          Now that I look back at my life as an Apostolic girl for almost a year and a half now, I have been through a lot. Only because I know that I am growing stronger and stronger every time I face a trial and win in the glorious name of Jesus!! When we fight a trial or temptation, we should do it in Jesus name, just because we know that when we do anything in Jesus name we will overcome it! He turns our mourning into dancing, our sorrow into joy! He is amazing and I will never forget what he has done for me!!
           I hope you have a blessed day to all those who are reading this. And, remember Jesus loves you!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment